We provide free consultation!
We offer a one-time free individual consultation about university admission entrance examinations and our services.
When you are making an appointment, please let us know your university of choice in order to provide a more tailored consultation.
For example, you may have the following questions:
- What is the university admission entrance examination?
- Am I qualified for my university of choice and will I pass the screening?
- Next year, I would like to apply for my university of choice. What do I have to prepare for it?
- I am thinking about applying for Waseda University. What kind of preparation can I do beforehand?
We are happy to take your inquiries and provide you with information specific to your situation.
Zoom also available
If it is inconvenient for you to visit our office, we also offer consultation over Zoom. Please feel free to contact us.
How to make an appointment
Please make a reservation in advance for a free consultation. Fill our contact form below in order to make an appointment.
In order to give you an effective consultation, please bring the following documents (if possible): School grade sheet and results of mock tests. If you have previously experience with university entrance exams, please let us know.
Location to our office
How to get to our office
1. From JR Shibuya Station take the Miyamasuzaka (宮益坂口) Exit or from Tokyo Metro, exit at 11 or 12.
2. At the intersection near the East bus station, walk east on the left sidewalk along the main road.
3. Continue straight until you are at another big intersection. There should be a “Doutor Cafe” at the Northwest corner. Go left here.
4. Go down a little bit until you see the hamburger shop “Kua’Aina”. Our office is on the second floor of this building.
1-10-4 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
ZIP 150-0002, Japan
Business Hours (normal): Mo-Fr 14:00-21:00, Sa 10:00-19:00
Business Hours (Dec-Feb, July-August): Mo-Fr 10:00-20:00, Sa 10:00-19:00
Closed on Wed・Sun